Seminars for Your Business Community
The Center For Simplified Strategic Planning offers a one day seminar on Simplified Strategic Planning for Small to Mid-Sized Companies for colleges, universities and other educational institutions throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, South Africa and the United Kingdom. This seminar teaches a lean, time-effective process for coordinating the course and direction of a company on a systematic foundation.
The central purpose of this process is to determine a sound and appropriate strategy and to sharply focus the company's resources (time and money) in support of that course and direction. We will give your participants a full understanding of the processes and concepts, and step-by-step instructions for developing a robust strategic plan.
Your business community will want and need this program. Click here to view web site for our highly acclaimed seminar for a major university.
Good for You:
- Present a nationally acclaimed business program in your local community.
- Solidify your value to the local business community as a resource.
- Grow your continuing education program.
- Generate revenue.
Attendees will reap the following benefits from this seminar:
- Learn a proven methodology to attain highest potential.
- Take control of your destiny by establishing a lean, effective strategy process that fits your business.
- Reach and stretch for higher levels of attainment.
- Achieve faster growth and higher profits.
- Sharply focus your resources on things that are critical.
- Deal with the rapidly changing developments that will confront your business in the new millennium.
- Translate the company vision into personal involvement for key employees.
- Provide common understanding and coordination of effort.
- Build motivation, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Accomplish this without interfering with the conduct of your business.
- One person of a group can attend this local presentation at minimal cost and travel time.
Who We Are:
- We literally wrote the book on strategic planning for small to mid-sized companies: both the Simplified Strategic Planning manual used in this seminar and the best selling Simplified Strategic Planning: A No-Nonsense Guide for Busy People Who Want Results Fast!
- More than 12,000 executives have given this course highest ratings.
- Our presenters are all proven, knowledgeable and entertaining speakers.
- All are former small business executives to whom your audience will relate.
What We Provide:
- Web pages for your web site - ready for your modification and installation
- Files for your brochures - ready for your modification and printing
- Letter file for brochure cover letter
- Action plan for all activities regarding the seminar
- Budget worksheet for seminar
Our Cost to You:
Our fee is $1,500 plus $24 per attendee for manuals. The only other cost will be out of pocket expenses for speaker transportation, lodging and meals.
What You Provide:
- Printing and mailing of brochures and cover letters
- Meeting facilities, lunch and refreshments
- Name tags and tent cards
- Confirmation calls
We would recommend a price of $295 - 495. Modest discounts may be offered for teams of three or more from the same company.
Contact Dana Baldwin