by Denise A. Harrison, Vice President
This week we asked our readers to fill out a survey concerning current business conditions and their approach to these conditions. A brief summary of the results:
- 40% of survey participants expect revenue to decrease by 20% or more
- 20% expect revenue to increase by 20%
- 74% of survey participants cut administrative expenses
- 60% have had staff reductions
- 60% are streamlining their processes.
Denise Harrison is Vice President of the Center for Simplified Strategic Planning, Inc. She can be reached at email@example.com.