Center for Simplified Strategic Planning has prepared this new book for you as an introduction to the bi-monthly newsletter, Course and Direction. There are more articles like these in every issue plus Q&A about strategic planning and implementation.
These ten articles represent the wide variety of topics from Course and Direction over the years, covering internal and external strategies as well as the nuts and bolts of strategic planning and implementation. You are sure to find some or all of these articles to be of great value to you.
- Strategic Planning: Sometimes a Road Less Traveled Is Best
- What Does Your Company Mean?
- Competing with a Market Leader
- Winning Companies Focus on Winning Customers
- Understanding the Competitive Value of Your Brand
- Positioning – Managing Your Market Identity
- Measures of Innovation
- The Strategy of Succession Planning
- Strategic Issues: The Pivotal Process for Strategic Success
- Turning Your Threats into Opportunities
- Strengths and Weaknesses: A Fundamental Element of Strategic Planning
The best part about this offer is that you don’t have to take our word for it – read the book, and if you are not 100% delighted with the insights it delivers, we will refund 100% of the purchase price.