Home -> Strategic Planning Consultants
"Poor strategic planning is worse than no strategic planning. It can be a big waste of time and money. Or even worse, it can lead to a strategic disaster." Avoid all of this with Simplified Strategic PlanningTM.
Since 1981 the Center for Simplified Strategic Planning has provided client organizations the tools and leadership required to obtain superior strategic results. We are a consulting firm with a strict focus on strategic planning services for the small to mid-sized organization. We literally wrote the book on strategic planning for the small to mid-sized company.
This focus allows us to understand intimately the special needs, resources and capabilities of this type of organization -- be it a stand-alone enterprise or a subsidiary. We have positioned our organization to understand the unique challenges typically faced by our clients in installing systems and practices necessary to support the organization's future success. Our professional staff has many years of hands-on experience in leadership and strategic planning in small to mid-sized organizations. They have used their skills to lead thousands of companies nationwide through both successful strategy planning and successful strategy implementation. Here are four points that differentiate us in the marketplace:
- We ensure that your strategic plan is turned into action with clear plans, accountability resource allocation and control.
- Our process has been refined over our 30 years of experience and has been used by thousands of organizations.
- Our professionals not only have superb academic credentials, but hands on experience in senior executive positions.
- Our focus is solely on strategic planning, it is all we do and we are good at it.
Our work with clients is built around our proprietary planning process: Simplified Strategic Planning. It is a streamlined, hands-on methodology designed to ensure that course and direction are well thought out, and that the limited resources of the organization are sharply focused in support of that course and direction.
We do not tell you the solution to your problem or the prescribed strategy for your organization. We stimulate good strategic thinking and lead your team along a logical path that will allow you to discover and communicate your unique vision of the future and to take the steps necessary to turn that vision into realty. It is the unique combination of our process expertise combined with your team's knowledge that will produce a strategy which will set you apart from your peers.
What you should expect when you use competent strategic planners
- You will sharply focus your efforts on what is most important to your future success.
- You will improve tomorrow's results through efficient and effective strategic management.
- You will take control of your destiny by establishing a lean, effective strategy process that fits your business.
- You will reach and stretch for higher levels of attainment.
- You will deal with rapidly changing developments that will confront your business in the coming years.
- You will translate the company vision into personal involvement and alignment for your employees.
- You will generate motivation, enthusiasm and commitment.
- You will achieve your highest potential.
- You will accomplish all of this without interfering with the conduct of your business.
Why you should choose the Center for Simplified Strategic Planning for your strategy consulting firm
- Strategic planning consulting is what we do - it is all we do.
- We have both a depth and breadth of experience. Indeed, we have codified the strategic planning process.
- We have developed a vast library of strategy concepts which is at our command.
- We can customize the process to your exact requirements.
- We do not tell you the solution to your problems or the prescribed strategy for your company. We lead your team along a logical path that stimulates you to discover and communicate your own unique vision of the future and to take the steps necessary to turn that vision into reality.
- All of our consultants are full time strategists.
- They have extensive executive level hands-on experience and strong academic degrees.
- They have led strategic planning in hundreds of companies nationwide and have a wealth of strategy insights.
- They are adept at teambuilding.
- They are strategic thinkers who know how to stimulate your strategic thinking.
- They ask the right questions.
- They know how to bore down to the heart of the issue.
- They understand the many strategic management pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- They will bring you leading edge strategic planning and proven methodology to assure success.
- They are uniquely qualified to help you;
- attain a stronger market position
- identify and obtain the information you need
- identify and measure your key success factors
- identify and exploit your unique Strategic Competencies
- make valid assumptions
- select and develop your best opportunities
- protect your company from potential threats
- select an appropriate strategic focus
- allocate your resources to meet your objectives
- align and energize your organization to make it all happen.
Our People - click on photo or name for bio and contact information
President and CEO
Ann Arbor, MI
Strategists - not facilitators who do strategy
All of our consultants are full time executive strategists at the Center for Simplified Strategic Planning. They have years of executive experience and strategic planning consulting. So you are assured of working with a professional who has extensive hands-on experience at the executive level in leadership and strategic planning. In other words, someone who knows what it is like to walk in your shoes. They have strong academic degrees. They have used their experience to manage change and growth in hundreds of companies nationwide in a wide variety of industries and company sizes - from "mom & pop" to the world's largest corporation. They have an average of over 27 years experience in strategic planning and senior executive management. They stimulate good strategic thinking, challenge subjective thinking, foster collaboration, obtain balanced input, build consensus and develop commitment to implementation.
© Copyright, Center for Simplified Strategic Planing, Inc., Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1999-2017