Monthly On-line Coaching with Robert Bradford
Are you getting great results from your strategic planning?
Are there challenges you face in your strategic planning that woul benefit from expert advice? If you are doing strategic planning and want to get even greater benefits from your strategic planning process, monthly online coaching may be just the thing you need. Instead of re-inventing the wheel, or spending hours looking for answers to your strategy questions, you will meet monthly with Robert Bradford, the strategist who developed Simplified Strategic Planning and literally (not figuratively) wrote the book on strategic planning. The coaching sessions will be for a small group of strategic planners who wrestle with many of the same strategic questions you do. Robert will present a new strategic planning matter each month, and discuss the questions that YOU need answered to get great results from your strategic planning.
Why not invest a little time every month to get a sounding board from other strategists? Getting regular feedback from a peer group of can help you:
- Develop strategies no one else in your industry has
- Learn how other companies have already solved problems you are wrestling with
- Pick up “best practices” from people who are innovating in their industries
- Deal with problems in implementation
- Stop wasting time on solutions that don’t work
Every month, you and up to 5 other CEOs will have a one-hour, facilitated meeting where you will discuss:
- A new monthly strategy tip
- What’s new that is working at other companies
- What’s NOT working – so you can avoid the mistakes other companies make
- Your strategy question of the month
This investment will enable you develop new ideas about your company’s strategic direction, bring insightful thoughts to your own strategic planning, and find out how other companies are getting “un-stuck” in pursuit of success with their strategies.
Call (734) 929-8846 now to reserve a slot in one of Robert’s dynamic, cost-effective six-member monthly coaching groups! There will be no direct competitors in these groups.