Everyone Knows Execution Is Important: So Why Do We Fail to Execute? Three Keys to Successful Execution
Complimentary archived webinar from September 18, 2012
After working with over 100 companies on strategy development, strategic planning expert Denise Harrison has distilled four critical steps that align your company’s employees with the corporate strategy.
Denise Harrison’s hands-on experience gives you a commonsense approach to strategic alignment that will enhance your company’s success. Her webinars are fast-paced and insightful. She’ll make you laugh at examples of plans gone awry, but leave you with practical ideas for how to engage your employees to participate in your company’s strategic success.
Denise’s experience includes Senior Executive positions at a Fortune 500 company, President of a financial services firm and over a decade working with client teams as Executive Vice President of the Center for Simplified Strategic Planning, Inc.
If these questions are important to your company, you’ll find useful answers in Denise’s 45-minute webinar!
- Do you find yourself overwhelmed by too many competing priorities?
- How do you limit how many strategic initiatives your company is working on at one time?
- How do you balance your resource requirements (time and money) with the availability of these resources?
- How do you balance your strategic initiative requirements with the day-to-day requirements of your business?
- How do you get buy-in from all levels of your corporation?