Strategy Execution: Strategy Execution: Path to Profitability
Complimentary archived webinar from February 11, 2014
Denise Harrison’s hands-on experience gives you a common sense approach to strategic execution that will enhance your company’s success. Her workshops are fast-paced and discerning. She’ll make you laugh at examples of plans gone awry, but leave you with practical ideas for enhancing profitability by executing successfully.
Denise’s experience includes Senior Executive positions at a Fortune 500 company, President of a financial services firm and over a decade working with client teams as Executive Vice President of the Center for Simplified Strategic Planning, Inc.
Everyone Knows Execution Is Important: So Why Do We Fail to Execute?
“We have a new strategy to grow our business.” Developing the strategy is the easy part. Implementing it in the organization is the real challenge. Whether the idea is intended to reduce operational costs, increase revenue or drive profitability it won’t produce results unless it is on paper. Many businesses don’t fail due to lack of strategy; they struggle because it isn’t effectively implemented.
After working with over 100 companies on strategy development, Denise has distilled the critical areas where companies need to focus in order to enhance profitability through superior execution.
If these questions are important to your company, you’ll find useful answers in Denise’s 45-minute webinar:
- Do you find yourself overwhelmed by too many competing priorities?
- How do you limit how many strategic initiatives your company is working on at one time?
- How do you balance your resource requirements (time and money) with the availability of these resources?
- How do you balance your strategic initiative requirements with the day-to-day requirements of your business?
- How do you get buy-in from all levels of your corporation?
This 45-minute workshop will reveal the steps that are often missing as companies try to implement their strategic plan. By attending this workshop, you will learn the steps you need to take to achieve your strategy and boost your profitability–every industry and any size company.
In the webinar, you will learn how to:
- Create buy-in among team members
- Create action plans with accountability
- Develop a monitoring process that works
- Identify and resolve red flags before problems arise